Thursday, September 17, 2009

Jen and Theo sneak peek

A follow up to my below post about Jen and Theo, who were married at the Seattle Tennis Club a couple weeks ago. Both myself and my little sis Alana were in the wedding party and it was such fun to be on the other side while my rock star assistant Tanya took care of the logistics that day. Sprinkles early that morning turned into rays of sunshine and it could not have been more perfect! We started at the W Hotel in downtown Seattle and headed to Pike Place with Laura Totten for photos before going to the club. Jen was the most gorgeous bride in her Alvina Valenta gown which is my personal favorite of all time. So romantic and flowing. Alana, who is not only my fabulous assistant/sister but also a talented hair and makeup stylist, took care of Jen and Theo's looks. What a beautiful couple they are! More details and photos of the day to follow soon...

101
Slide1
031
Slide2
041
071
081
091
111

1 comment:

  1. Michelle - not only are you my best friend but thank you for being such a wonderful wedding coordinator. It was fun to plan the wedding with you and you were amazing at making the day flow and making the small details count. Thank you for making my wedding day one that I will never forget.

    ReplyDelete