Monday, May 26, 2008

Bridal Fitness Contest Winner!

Thank you so much to the brides that expressed interest in my fitness contest. I really enjoyed reading your posts about why a program like this would benefit your health and getting ready for your wedding day. Anne Griffith, with Northwest Influence loved all of the posts and had the hardest time choosing just one. Alas she has picked Kristina to be the winner!

Kristina - Please email Anne at anneg@northwestinfluence.com to get started!

For the other gals that wrote in and anyone else interested Anne offers an initial complimentary consultation to learn more about her program.

I hope this contest and my bootcamp adventures help to inspire and motivate. Again, I always welcome comments or stories from readers about your own fitness and health journey's...

No comments:

Post a Comment