Monday, March 3, 2008

Bernadette is Nearlyweds site winner!

First of all I have to say that I so enjoyed reading responses of why readers would like a Nearlyweds website to aid in planning their wedding. It was fun to see that many of you are planning destination weddings or have guests traveling from all over the country. I was drawn to Bernadette's response because she had such a great case for needing a site including TEN detailed reasons why. I was impressed!

Bernadette, I will be sending you an email letting you know how to get your FREE Nearlyweds site. For the other gals that responded thank you for writing in and I still encourage you to start your own personal wedding website. You won't regret it!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to Bernadette! I can't wait to see how it looks. :) Great contest, Michelle! ~Airika

    ReplyDelete